Walk You Home

What I love the most from this song is the lyric, the way I listening to, and the story behind it. 

I was in good mood while googling the song and found the lyric was very touching, maybe just because I am such a kind of a drama queen. This song immediately brought all memories, all the things that I called as love.

Well, sorry, it's not love at all as you thought. And we shouldn't crossed the line as I thought. After the hard time in the end of the drama, I am listening to this song again and find out that I need to go back to reality. Everything has changed. Yes, It's time to wake up!

I would say thank you for the precious time and all the fun time we had, bee. Seriously I'm happy with it. Hope you enjoy your busy day as commonly. 


Thankiss,

bee.

Share:

0 komentar

Any Comment?